Who is this Bee or Dee

A crafting blog for the two of us

Friday, 31 July 2009

Another house card this time I used a stampin up jumbo roller and their house stamp. I then coloured using watercolours. It is just matted into card and a piece of scrapbooking paper. I think the image was what was left at the end of another card project. Love doing the card below but don't always have the time, so there are more of these types of card. Enjoy your day. Bee

A Blog Award

Debbie at Made with Love Blog (you can find this blog @ http://debbie-thedolphins.blogspot.com/) said anyone who read her blog could take this blog award. Thank you. We make the same offer to anyone who takes the time to look at our blog. Bee

Monday, 27 July 2009

60th birthday card

You will need to scroll down to the other posts of today to view all of the card,

This is the back of the card, as it was a black base for the card, I needed to put white card on the back to write on and then I got carried away with embellishing the back.


60th birthday card continued

More of the same card


60th Birthday card Tri fold shutter card

This is a series of pictures of a special birthday card I made, Dee did the box and the die cutting. The papers were won at a craft club so don't know the make or name, the flower is made from a is a sizzlet daisy die each flower is three layers two pattern and one white pearl. It is a tri fold shutter card, original idea from Splitcoaststampers. Bee


Sunday, 26 July 2009

Bits and bobs both ways

Made these cards using some reduced price scrap-booking papers that caught my eye, but can't remember the name or make. The rubber stamps are Paper Artsy, I stamped them onto the scrapbook paper. Tried out both orientations of card, and I think they both work. Interesting how little can make a card work. Feeling down today, it would have been my 34 wedding anniversary today, and my late husbands birthday yesterday, so not a lot of mojo. Bee

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Altered looking glass frame

At craft group on Wednesday, Janet (our leader, in the nicest way) had a project to do a altered Ikea frame(idea originally from craft Stamper). We cut with help 40 1.1/4 inch squares (mount board, the original had stamp-board ready cut squares, it depends on your budget as to what you use) and coloured them with inks. Then stamped an image on each one, then a swipe with a embossing ink pad and a coat of clear embossing powder. That's as far as I got on Wednesday, I did another coat of embossing powder which I think is better and even another coat would be good. But I had a time constraint, as it was for my son's girl friend and she is going back to the states next week-end. You arrange the squares in a pleasing arrangement that is the most difficult part of the task, you can use an adhesive of your choice, glossy accents was suggested. I thought that would be to expensive but in fact you use so little it is not. You would spray a clear vanish over the top, masking as require. I was pleased with it and my son's girl friend really liked it. It has set me off on all sorts of thoughts for altered art projects.

Monday, 20 July 2009


Hi All Really sorry not to have posted, we have been poorly girls. Bee and Dee

Saturday, 4 July 2009

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

All finished

Last of the favour boxes for the ball are packed up ready to deliever tomorrow, Really enjoyed doing them but will be glad to do something different . Bee